Phew, today was though! Although it wasn’t that much exercises on today’s WOD, we did alot of technique training and heavy lifting. Today I got to work on my clean and jerk for the first time. I have learnt that I have a hard time with over thinking. I want to feel the exercise without having to think too much, but most of all I actually don’t want to think at all. I want it to come naturally. That have turned out to work out great, but sometimes not so well. Haha. Like the first times I did the snatch. The high tempo and the hard and complex technique made me struggle alot in the beginning. But when I got tierd and stopped to think it went so much better.
Anyway. I have been searching around for a delicious, simple and healthy recipe for my meal prepping tomorrow. I have found an interesting recipe from muscleandfitness.com that I want to try out – want to try it with me? Here is the recipe:
– 6 oz chicken breast
– ½ cup raw spinach
– 1 tomato
– 2 tbsp feta cheese
– ½ cup brown rice
- Set oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice the chicken breast down the middle to make it look like a butterfly; be careful not to slice all the way through the chicken breast.
- Season the chicken breast with your choice of seasonings.
- Open the chicken breast and, on one side, layer spinach, tomato slices, and feta cheese.
- Fold the chicken breast like a sandwich and use toothpicks to hold the chicken breast closed.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the chicken breast is completely cooked.
- Cook brown rice and add garlic and diced onion for extra flavor.
Sounds easy and super delicious, right?! I know I will give it a try tomorrow! And maybe I will add some mushrooms in the chicken..